Wedding NightWedding Night Ideas,
Stories, and Lingerie

Wedding Night .com







Traveling Abroad

If you are going out of the country, be sure that you have a passport. You will not need one if you are traveling to Canada, Mexico and some Caribbean countries, but you will need proof of citizenship. This can be in the form of a birth certificate or a voter's registration card. Be sure to bring your driver's license for a photo I.D. If your are traveling abroad, make a photocopy of the inside cover of your passport to keep with you. This way if it is lost or stolen, you will have all the necessary information to get temporary assistance and to help authorities trace it.

Have your airline tickets reserved in your maiden name so they will match your passport.




Bridal lingerie



Copyright © 1999-2008. All Rights Reserved.

Information is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your doctor or other professional for advice.